Pelemix Coco is an excellent solution for hydroponics growth. In order to obtain success, all the needs of the plant should be supplied.
There are few rules that need to be followed when growing in Pelemix grow-bags:
- All needed nutrients should be regularly supplied with irrigation.
- There should be at least two tanks for fertilizers and another one for acid.
- E.C. and pH levels should be monitored regularly (both, dripper and drainage).
- Level of the nutrients in the tap water must be considered before creating any fertigation formula.
- Distribution of Nitrogen (between NH4 and NO3) in cases of hot climate.
- Target levels of nutrients might change during the period of growth.
- Addition of specific nutrients might be needed in case of deficiency symptoms.
- Periodic laboratory analysis of irrigation, drainage and leaves, are highly recommended.
- Mixing of nutrients In the Tanks should be with consideration of possible reactions between the different fertilizers and pH level.
All fertigation instructions in this document are based on Pelemix’s experience and are recommendations only. In any case consulting with an Agronomist (From Pelemix or other) should be done before and during growth.
Values in the following tables are in mg/liter (ppm).